Quotes by Kyle Chandler
- I grew up in Chicago, so I've always been a Bears fan. Dad used to take me to Bears games and Cubs games. My brother used to ride me over to Lake Forest College on his Honda Supersport and we'd watch the Bears practice. I remember those guys out there as monsters - they were the biggest things I've ever seen!
- I just can't say enough about the actors having faith and trust in the writers and the writers having faith and trust in the actors.
- I love the institution of marriage, and I love my marriage.
- I think that sense of humor is important in marriage. A sense of humor gets people through marriage.
- I work six months and get three or four with the family.
- I work six months and get three or four with the family. I've stopped racing to get to the red light.
- Marriage is hard work, period.
- My grandparents got married at a very young age, and a lot of what I think about marriage is based on their relationship.
- My grandparents got married at a very young age, and a lot of what I think about marriage is based on their relationship. I watched them over the years and saw how they dealt with everything together, as a team.
- Oh, man, if in real life I was as cool and suave as Coach Taylor and had all the answers, things would be easier.
- Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
- Sometimes a scene may be about one thing, and it may end up still being about that, but the emotionality of it comes from somewhere else, or the humor of it comes from somewhere else, and it gives it that real-life quality.
- We run into some pretty tough arguments sometimes, but the idea is that at the end of the day, my wife and I realize that we'll always be holding each other's hand. This is a lifelong relationship, and after 12 years she hasn't gotten rid of me yet.
- What I do is not rocket science, but I sure do love it.
- When you walk out of your house in the morning, you don't know what you're going to see.