Quotes by Lance Armstrong
- For whatever reason, maybe it's because of my story, but people associate Livestrong with exercise and physical fitness, health and lifestyle choices like that.
- If children have the ability to ignore all odds and percentages, then maybe we can all learn from them. When you think about it, what other choice is there but to hope? We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up, or Fight Like Hell.
- My mom was such a strong character. I don't want to say she was like a man, but she was tough.
- Nobody needs to cry for me. I'm going to be great.
- Obviously, I come from one background, and the people that design fitness equipment have been doing it for years and years, and they know what works and doesn't work.
- Portland, Oregon won't build a mile of road without a mile of bike path. You can commute there, even with that weather, all the time.