Quotes by Lisa Scottoline
- And when I look at my mother, I reflect on her strength and endurance. She's cranky sometimes, but she is lovable and loving. I'd be happy to be there at 86.
- But the fact is, I'm not work-identified. I'm not a lawyer or a writer. I'm a mom, and I'm a woman, and that's the kind of people I want to see in books in the starring role.
- I am really, I think, truly an easygoing, positive, fun person.
- Truly I never thought of myself as writing legal thrillers, and I still don't think I do. I write stories about women.
- What I'm doing is writing stories about women who care about justice. They are women who think about the difference between right and wrong, what's legal and illegal, ethical and unethical, moral and immoral.