Quotes by Lydia M Child
- An effort made for the happiness of others lifts above ourselves.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- Childhood itself is scarcely more lovely than a cheerful, kindly, sunshiny old age.
- None speak of the bravery, the might, or the intellect of Jesus but the devil is always imagined as a being of acute intellect, political cunning, and the fiercest courage. These universal and instinctive tendencies of the human mind reveal much.
- The cure for all the ills and wrongs, the cares, the sorrows, and the crimes of humanity, all lie in the one word 'love'. It is the divine vitality that everywhere produces and restores life.