Quotes by Michael K Simpson
- As I travel around Idaho and visit with seniors, I hear almost universal concern about the rising cost of health care, particularly the cost of prescription drugs.
- History has shown us that, on extraordinarily rare occasions, it becomes necessary for the federal government to intervene on behalf of individuals whose 14th Amendment rights to legal due process and equal protection may be violated by a state.
- I am involved with politics today because of the inspiration I received from Ronald Reagan.
- Recent demonstration projects have shown that with some Federal support, a little funding can go a long way toward ensuring that low-income children have access to good oral health care.
- The original PATRIOT Act greatly increased our nation's ability to share intelligence information, made better use of technology, and provided terrorism investigators tools that have long been available in cases involving illegal drugs and organized crime.
- We must take action now, by permitting re-importation, to ensure that health care and prescription drugs remain accessible and affordable for everyone.
- While most Americans have access to the best oral health care in the world, low-income children suffer disproportionately from oral disease.