Quotes by Miuccia Prada
- Every day I'm thinking about change.
- Fashion fosters cliches of beauty, but I want to tear them apart.
- For me, art is about learning and about living with people. It's alive.
- I always loved aesthetics. Not particularly fashion, but an idea of beauty.
- I had no fun. My family was too serious.
- I hate the idea that you shouldn't wear something just because you're a certain age.
- I wanted to try to push some freedom into the men's clothes.
- It's horrible when people are only interested in buying labels, because it doesn't bring them the happiness they think it will.
- My learning process is by eye alone it's not at all scientific.
- Now, I'm not saying I'm fashionable, but there are sociological interests that matter to me, things that are theoretical, political, intellectual and also concerned with vanity and beauty that we all think about but that I try to mix up and translate into fashion.
- When I design and wonder what the point is, I think of someone having a bad time in their life. Maybe they are sad and they wake up and put on something I have made and it makes them feel just a bit better. So, in that sense, fashion is a little help in the life of a person. But only a little.