Quotes by Nora Ephron
- As far as the men who are running for president are concerned, they aren't even people I would date.
- Beware of men who cry. It's true that men who cry are sensitive to and in touch with feelings, but the only feelings they tend to be sensitive to and in touch with are their own.
- I try to write parts for women that are as complicated and interesting as women actually are.
- My mother wanted us to understand that the tragedies of your life one day have the potential to be comic stories the next.
- My mother was a good recreational cook, but what she basically believed about cooking was that if you worked hard and prospered, someone else would do it for you.
- Summer bachelors, like summer breezes, are never as cool as they pretend to be.
- The desire to get married, which - I regret to say, I believe is basic and primal in women - is followed almost immediately by an equally basic and primal urge - which is to be single again.
- With any child entering adolescence, one hunts for signs of health, is desperate for the smallest indication that the child's problems will never be important enough for a television movie.