Quotes by Oriana Fallaci
- Have you ever thought that war is a madhouse and that everyone in the war is a patient?
- I am an atheist, and if an atheist and a pope think the same things, there must be something true. There must be some human truth that is beyond religion.
- I am known for a life spent in the struggle for freedom, and freedom includes the freedom of religion.
- I cry, sometimes, because I'm not 20 years younger, and I'm not healthy. But if I were, I would even sacrifice my writing to enter politics.
- I don't want to hear about my death.
- I feel less alone when I read the books of Ratzinger.
- I have reached the conclusion that those who have physical courage also have moral courage. Physical courage is a great test.
- In my old age, I have been thinking about this, and I have reached the conclusion that those who have physical courage also have moral courage.
- Physical courage is a great test.
- The increased presence of Muslims in Italy and in Europe is directly proportional to our loss of freedom.
- War is something Arafat sends others to do for him. That is, the poor souls who believe in him. This pompous incompetent caused the failure of the Camp David negotiations, Clinton's mediation.
- Whether it comes from a despotic sovereign or an elected president, from a murderous general or a beloved leader, I see power as an inhuman and hateful phenomenon.