Quotes by Orson Pratt
- An order of government, established by such an all-wise, powerful being, must be good and perfect, and must be calculated to promote the permanent peace, happiness, and well-being of all his subjects.
- God is the King. In him exists all legal authority.
- God the Father and God the Son cannot be everywhere present indeed they cannot be even in two places at the same instant: but God the Holy Spirit is omnipresent - it extends through all space, with all other matter.
- If God had sufficient wisdom and power to construct such a beautiful world as this, then we must admit that his wisdom and power are immeasurably greater than that of man, and hence he is qualified to reign as king.
- It was seldom that I attended any religious meetings, as my parents had not much faith in and were never so unfortunate as to unite themselves with any of the religious sects.
- Noah and his family were the only loyal and obedient subjects to the legal power: they alone were saved.
- The Godhead consists of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Father is a material being.
- The kingdom of God is an order of government established by divine authority. It is the only legal government that can exist in any part of the universe.