Quotes by Pamela Anderson
- I don't do the gym and I don't diet. I'm vegetarian but I don't diet.
- I have two homes in Malibu, a home in Canada that I'm building, and I just love pouring my heart out into this part of my life.
- I was never an ambitious girl, or even a self-confident one. I never went in for beauty pageants or wore a stitch of make-up until I went to Los Angeles.
- I'm a soccer mom. I'm T-ball, soccer, karate, homework, keeping them on their schedules. I love being the snack mom, when I get to bring the cut oranges. I have one of those coolers with wheels. I'm at every game, every practice, sitting on my blanket. I love it.
- It is great to be a blonde. With low expectations it's very easy to surprise people.
- Making love in the morning got me through morning sickness. I found I could be happy and throw up at the same time.
- My dad read the Bible ten times, and I want to do it in my lifetime. But it's definitely tough getting through.
- My ideal relaxation is working on upholstry. I spend hours in junk shops buying furniture. I do all the upholstery work myself, and it's like therapy.
- Natural beauty takes at least two hours in front of a mirror.
- The true meaning of feminism is this: to use your strong womanly image to gain strong results in society.