Quotes by Paris Hilton
- Being grown up and in a serious relationship, I've learned so much. I'm happier than I've every been.
- I get along with guys most of my friends are guys. It's easier to trust men sometimes. I only have a few close girlfriends that I trust.
- I get half a million just to show up at parties. My life is, like, really, really fun.
- I travel around the world constantly promoting my projects and endorsing products. Yes, I do get paid to go to parties in fact, I'm the person who started the whole trend of paid appearances. But when you see me at a party, I'm always working or promoting something.
- I'd imagine my wedding as a fairy tale... huge, beautiful and white.
- I'm blonde and tanned and normal-sized! I'm sweet, shy, funny, have a big heart and I'm nice - and I like to eat.
- I'm not a kid anymore. And I'm excited for all the amazing things to come.
- I'm not the same person I was. I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that.
- I've made all my money on my own without my family and I work very hard.
- It will work. I am a marketing genius.
- My mom decorated with lots of antiques. I never liked it when I was a little girl - I wanted to live in a modern house. But now I love it.
- Some people change when they think they're a star or something.
- The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.
- When I was younger, my family would go camping and fishing on our ranches. My dad loves being around all kinds of animals. He's the one who got me to be a really big animal lover.
- Yes, I've kissed a lot of guys. I like to kiss, but that's it. I don't go home with anyone. I sleep with my animals, like my baby monkey, Brigitte Bardot.