Quotes by Portia De Rossi
- I don't even like watching sex scenes in movies. I have a slight prudish side to me.
- I have to be asked, I guess, but I love the idea of marriage. I think it's beautiful. I'm such a romantic, and I always have been.
- I married him for a green card. We had a really great, caring relationship it just obviously wasn't right for me.
- I saw Ellen and my knees were weak. It was amazing. And it was very hard for me to get her out of my mind after that. Then when I saw her that night, we started talking, and that's that.
- I want to exude strength and intelligence.
- I was very sexual from a very young age.
- My feelings for Ellen overrode all of my fear about being out as a lesbian. I had to be with her, and I just figured I'd deal with the other stuff later.
- The most important thing for me was to never, ever, ever deny it. But I didn't really have the courage to talk about it. I was thinking, The people who need to know I'm gay know.
- When you have the paparazzi hiding in the bushes outside your home, the only thing you can control is how you respond publicly.
- You live with the fear people might find out. Then you actually have the courage to tell people and they go, I don't think you are gay. It's enough to drive you crazy.