Quotes by Rebecca Romijn
- Are you kidding? I'm a terrible cook, but John is a really great one. Literally, I never cook. The whole time we were dating, I prepared two officially romantic meals. Both of them were such disasters that he begs me never to go into the kitchen again.
- Being a mom makes me feel whole and like I understand the meaning of life.
- Breastfeeding is the very best diet I've been on.
- I think to make any relationship work it just takes a tremendous amount of effort and accepting of one another.
- I think we felt the pressure more at first than this time around. But still you don't want to let anyone down. I never even met Patrick until we had a Christmas party at Ian McKellen's house on the first movie and then I didn't see him again until the premiere.
- I was never a girl who dreamed about what her wedding day would be like, but I've always dreamed about decorating my baby's nursery.
- I'm not for gratuitous nudity, but if there's humor, I don't have a problem.
- Sometimes I'm so tired, I look down at what I'm wearing, and if it's comfortable enough to sleep in, I don't even make it into my pajamas. I'm looking down, and I'm like, 'T-shirt and stretchy pants? Yup, that's fine. It's pajama-y, good night.'