Quotes by Robert Collier
- All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas - not money.
- Every contrivance of man, every tool, every instrument, every utensil, every article designed for use, of each and every kind, evolved from a very simple beginnings.
- Faith is the confidence, the assurance, the enforcing truth, the knowing.
- In every adversity there lies the seed of an equivalent advantage. In every defeat is a lesson showing you how to win the victory next time.
- Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives.
- People blame their environment. There is only one person to blame - and only one - themselves.
- Plant the seed of desire in your mind and it forms a nucleus with power to attract to itself everything needed for its fulfillment.
- Success is the sum of small efforts - repeated day in and day out.
- The first principle of success is desire - knowing what you want. Desire is the planting of your seed.
- The source and center of all man's creative power... is his power of making images, or the power of imagination.
- There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. That little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
- Vision - It reaches beyond the thing that is, into the conception of what can be. Imagination gives you the picture. Vision gives you the impulse to make the picture your own.
- You can do anything you think you can. This knowledge is literally the gift of the gods, for through it you can solve every human problem. It should make of you an incurable optimist. It is the open door.
- Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself.
- Your real self - the 'I am I' - is master of this land, the ruler of this empire. You rightfully have power and dominion over it, all its inhabitants, and all contained in its realm.