Quotes by Ruben Studdard
- All of them had so much to offer us as far as, you know, knowledge in the music industry, and especially Randy and Paula because, you know, they've been artists.
- I grew up in the '80s, and there was no bigger group than New Edition in R&B. I broke my piggy bank so me and my mom could go to a New Edition concert together.
- I have a greater goal - to empower young people through music education.
- I like doing theaters. I like being up close and personal with the fans. It's really cool.
- I never want to try to be a spokesperson for health and wellness because I most definitely am not the most in shape person in the world.
- I want to make sure I continue to make good music that my mom and everybody around me can be proud of.
- I'm not in the best shape, but I want to prove to myself I can do something that seems insurmountable and inspire others by showing them no matter where they are in their fitness goals, they can do it, too.
- I've never had any health problems and I'm Ruben, man, all the way through.
- My mother always taught me, even my dad, just never let other people's opinions of you shape your opinion of yourself. And I never have and I never will.
- Simon is cool. You know, it's different if you ever see him around his mom. He acts totally different.