Quotes by Sally Kirkland
- Everyone should have a moment with Ron Howard in their life to give you faith in our industry.
- I always told, Sandra Bullock was my student when she was younger, I always told her it's important that we hold on to our insecurity, the wisdom of insecurity.
- I had art as a major, along with English, French and History. I had dance, modern dance. In English I was allowed to write my own poetry, which I eventually got published.
- I had no idea that he was going to write that, but I've always believed that insecurity was what would keep you always in your innocence, no matter what the business did.
- I have married thriteen couples. I'm about to do a marriage next month.
- I made a conscious decision back then that I would rather be the best actress who ever lived than the most famous one.
- I'm on Governor Gray Davis' California Alliance Towards Education to bring the arts back to high schools.
- My attitude is always one of sensuality, aggressive enthusiasm and a kind of outrageousness in my expression.
- Our church has been legal since late 1960s. I've been involved since 1972. I was ordained in 1975.
- So, I think that Marilyn, what she gave the world, and in many ways Kennedy too, was that they had dreams and they didn't allow anybody to take away their dreams.
- With my ministry of light, part of what I do is work on the California Alliance For Arts Education.