Quotes by Shaquille Oneal
- And I want to do it the right way, like everybody else, not just a famous figurehead that gets a job because he is a famous basketball player. I want to really learn the business.
- Everything happens for a reason. I'm used to it, I prepare for it. Like I say, at the end of the day, those in charge of their own destiny are going to do what's right for them and their family.
- I don't believe that I personally have been changed by the money. The bad thing is people assume you've changed because now you have money.
- I'm a weird big guy. Doing rapping, doing movies. Do a lot of stuff. But always do things the right way.
- I'm an unorthodox type of guy, a funny guy - at least I think I'm funny. And one of the things I like to do is come up with nicknames for myself.
- I'm on a mission. And I know the older I get, I may lose a step or two, but it's all up in the medulla oblongata. I've got a lot up there. I've got a lot of knowledge... in this medulla oblongata.
- I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
- I'm very excited about my new agreement with the Heat. This contract allows me to address all of my family's long-term financial goals while allowing the Heat the ability to acquire those players that we need to win a championship.
- I've been playing on Christmas for the last 10, 11, 12 years. So just got to get up early with the babies, and give them their toys and try to get a nap in and just come to play.
- If you got the game, you got the game. That's why Tiger Woods is out there playing golf with Greg Norman.
- Me shooting 40% at the foul line is just God's way to say nobody's perfect.
- The best quality about Kobe Bryant? You want me to be honest? I don't know. I'll tell you why. I open my arms to everybody. But he never stepped forward for the embrace. So I never really got to know him. I don't know anything about him, and it's kinda sad.
- When I get old, I'm going to the old folks' home. I don't want to be one of those guys who's hanging around the house bothering the kids. But not just any old folks' home. I want the whole top floor.