Quotes by Sophia Bush
- All the sudden high-impact stress can really take a toll on your body. So if you still want to be active and get in a good workout, go to a yoga class or pilates class, or get in some strength and conditioning.
- Because sorry to say, women run the house. They run the family. They hold things up. I mean, it's like you don't ever see your mom get sick because she handles everything. And it's kind of amazing I think to show people just how strong women are.
- Being a teenager is an amazing time and a hard time. It's when you make your best friends - I have girls who will never leave my heart and I still talk to. You get the best and the worst as a teen. You have the best friendships and the worst heartbreaks.
- I like all of the mental, psychological thriller movies too. I enjoy horror movies across the board.
- I think it's easy for people to assume that fame is equal to glory, but it can be a very isolating experience.
- I think the sexiest thing on anybody is intelligence. I respect somebody who has a brain and wants to use it more than a pretty face and status.
- I was a total education geek. I loved school. I loved learning. I loved doing homework. All of my books and notebooks from high school are underlined and highlighted and there are notes all over the margins. And you know, I was a theater kid too. I was all over the place.
- I was lucky. My family is wonderful. And it's funny, because most of my best friends come from very large families. So it always felt as if I had lots of siblings, though in the end I had to leave them and go home. I kind of got the best of both worlds as a kid.
- I've always been the long-term relationship, go-home-and-meet-mom girl.
- It devastates me now that I have been reduced to a Hollywood statistic - another joke marriage.
- Marriage is not about age it's about finding the right person.
- Of course, everybody makes mistakes, and we've all been young and stupid. But people need to have a sense of respect, particularly in this business, because hundreds of people are ready to take your place at any time. Maybe some people should think about that.
- So, I'm always around video games but I've always been interested in them from a visual perspective, with the graphic design and that whole thing. I don't know if that comes from my love of photography or what but that's always what's held my interest about them.
- The more that I know of politics, the more it makes me realize that being a politician is largely useless.
- There are fundamentalist psychopaths in every religion in the world. Every single one.
- Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it's probably because you need the sleep.