Quotes by Steve Harvey
- Comedians walk out, get a feel for the crowd. If it's not going good, we change directions. If we got to drag your momma into this thing, we will. Whatever we got to do.
- Failure is a great teacher, and I think when you make mistakes and you recover from them and you treat them as valuable learning experiences, then you've got something to share.
- God lets you be successful because he trusts you that you will do the right thing with it. Now, does he get disappointed often? All the time, because people get there and they forget how they got it.
- How can smart women be so stupid about men sometimes? Lack of knowledge. It's what men have kept secret for so long.
- I'm not a relationship expert. I'm an expert on manhood.
- I'm not really a relationship expert but ...I'm an expert on manhood and what men think.
- Men don't come up to you to just talk. We come up to you with a plan. We're looking across the room at you, and we don't care about your hopes and dreams. We don't care about what your future holds. We saw something we wanted.
- The problem is, women have stopped setting the bar high.
- Women are the real reason we get up every day. I'm talking about real men. If there were no women, I would not even have to bathe, because why would I care? These are guys I'm hanging with. I wake up for a woman every day of my life to make it happen for her.