Quotes by Steve Irwin
- I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message.
- I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it.
- My dad taught me from my youngest childhood memories through these connections with Aboriginal and tribal people that you must always protect people's sacred status, regardless of the pest.
- Since I was a boy, from this house, I was out rescuing crocodiles and snakes. My mum and dad were very passionate about that and, I was lucky enough to go along.
- So fear helps me from making mistakes, but I make lot of mistakes.
- That might have a lot to do with it, but you know, I probably don't show fear, but I suffer from fear like everyone else.
- The first crocodile I ever caught was at nine years of age, and it was a rescue.
- The only animals I'm not comfortable with are parrots, but I'm learning as I go. I'm getting better and better at 'em. I really am.
- There's a lot of research behind the scenes that you don't get to see, but I have an instinct that my dad nurtured from when I was born. I was very lucky then.
- Yeah, I'm a thrill seeker, but crikey, education's the most important thing.
- You know, I'm Australian, and we have got the worst sense of humor. We are cruel to each other.
- You know, you can touch a stick of dynamite, but if you touch a venomous snake it'll turn around and bite you and kill you so fast it's not even funny.