Quotes by Stevie Nicks
- Do you want to be an artist and a writer, or a wife and a lover? With kids, your focus changes. I don't want to go to PTA meetings.
- I am pretty fearless, and you know why? Because I don't handle fear very well I'm not a good terrified person.
- I want to be age appropriate. I don't want to be that girl you see walking away and she looks 25 and then she turns around and she looks 90.
- I wouldn't like to be in movies. Movie people are strange. They live a different life than musicians do.
- If you have stage fright, it never goes away. But then I wonder: is the key to that magical performance because of the fear?
- It was my 16th birthday - my mom and dad gave me my Goya classical guitar that day. I sat down, wrote this song, and I just knew that that was the only thing I could ever really do - write songs and sing them to people.
- Men are going to go out on the road and they're going to find other women. So if you really want to save yourself a whole lot of heartache, do not fall in love with somebody in a band. Just don't.
- My other family is Fleetwood Mac. I don't need the money, but there's an emotional need for me to go on the road again. There's a love there we're a band of brothers.
- Right now I'm not involved with anybody, but I hope by 75 I will be again.
- Rock and menopause do not mix. It is not good, it sucks and every day I fight it to the death, or, at the very least, not let it take me over.
- The day before my 16th birthday I got my guitar.
- When you're rich and famous you are the dominant force in a relationship, even if you try hard not to be. I've talked of sacrificing everything for Fleetwood Mac, but I realize now that it is simply the only thing I've ever wanted to do.
- You know, the man of my dreams might walk round the corner tomorrow. I'm older and wiser and I think I'd make a great girlfriend. I live in the realm of romantic possibility.