Quotes by Stevie Wonder
- Do you know, it's funny, but I never thought of being blind as a disadvantage, and I never thought of being black as a disadvantage.
- God gave me life to continue to do things that I would never have done.
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
- Music, at its essence, is what gives us memories. And the longer a song has existed in our lives, the more memories we have of it.
- My father really was not the dominant person who raised the family, it was my mother who raised the family.
- Sometimes I wish I could drive a car, but I'm gonna drive a car one day, so I don't worry about that.
- What I'm not confused about is the world needing much more love, no hate, no prejudice, no bigotry and more unity, peace and understanding. Period.
- Ya gots to work with what you gots to work with.