Quotes by Taylor Momsen
- Edie Sedgwick had a cool style she pushed the envelope for the time.
- Generally, I like making my own mistakes and learning from them because that's what I think life is about.
- I have such trust complexes. I'm close to, like, two people.
- I hope girls read what I say in interviews - they should just be themselves.
- I kind of woke up one morning and was like, 'Oh I see what's happening, I get everything'. I woke up and was like, 'I get it, I'm a product.'
- I love my mom and dad.
- I really enjoy English and poetry and writing classes.
- My legs are really long and that's cool apparently, but I'm totally klutzy. I mean, I'm like Bambi. I fall all over myself because I can't control my arms and my really long legs.
- The thing people don't understand is that touring or travelling or whatever you do in my position means you go to all these cool places all over the world, but you see everything from a car window. You don't get to see much of the city or meet people at all.