Quotes by Thierry Henry
- In football you always get judged on your last game. Whoever you are, or how amazing you are, it's the last game that everyone has seen.
- It was tough at the time but when I was younger, my Dad. I would say my Dad, because without him I wouldn't have been here. I mean it was tough for me because he was really demanding. With him, it was never enough, you know, anything I did was never enough.
- My dad always taught me to never be satisfied, to want more and know that what is done is done.
- So many people say that obviously my game has changed since I arrived here and I say that it's good that it changed, otherwise it would show a lack of intelligence.
- So when I go home, sometimes, even when I had an amazing game, I always think about what I missed.
- Sometimes in football you have to score goals.