Quotes by Tim Allen
- Dad needs to show an incredible amount of respect and humor and friendship toward his mate so the kids understand their parents are sexy, they're fun, they do things together, they're best friends. Kids learn by example. If I respect Mom, they're going to respect Mom.
- I think women like Ferraris. A Ferrari is everybody's car.
- I was gone so much in my first marriage. I love the moments when I engage with my youngest daughter now. It's not my thing to sit on the ground and play tea party, but I'll do it because it's a moment that will stick with me forever.
- I'm an algebra liar. I figure two good lies make a positive.
- In marriage, compromise nurtures the relationship.
- In my experience, it's all wonderful with girls until about 16. Around that time, boys kind of calm down and start focusing their testosterone. Girls get a little challenging, especially for fathers.
- Men are liars. We'll lie about lying if we have to. I'm an algebra liar. I figure two good lies make a positive.
- My mom said the only reason men are alive is for lawn care and vehicle maintenance.
- Never comment on a woman's rear end. Never use the words 'large' or 'size' with 'rear end.' Never. Avoid the area altogether. Trust me.
- Women are like cars: we all want a Ferrari, sometimes want a pickup truck, and end up with a station wagon.