Quotes by Tom T Hall
- I have my own religion. I'm sort of one-quarter Baptist, one-quarter Catholic, one-quarter Jewish.
- It used to be that you'd have a song recorded by a major country artist and if it was a hit, you could buy a car. Now you can buy a dealership.
- My theory is if you have a religion, it's a good one. Because some people don't have any at all.
- Religion is a strange, wonderful thing. More crimes have been committed in the name of righteousness than any other notion.
- The first guy who came up with the concept of religion was sitting out under a tree. I'm sure of that.
- When you retire, it's a place in life, a part of the journey. You just don't quit work you develop an attitude where you can do what you please.
- Whiskey's to tough, Champagne costs too much, Vodka puts my mouth in gear. I hope this refrain, Will help me explain, As a matter of fact, I like beer.