Quotes by Victoria Justice
- Being a teen can be tough. Just try to surround yourself with really good friends that really have your back, and also be a really good friend to those who really care about you. If you're not sure about certain things, talk to your friends that you trust and your family.
- Going to a concert is so overwhelming and the energy is amazing.
- I definitely think there could be stricter teen driving laws.
- I don't really consider myself to be famous.
- I look up to Mick Jagger because he's an amazing performer and he's such an individual. I respect him and admire him eternally.
- I love making movies and hope to write my own screenplay someday and do some producing and be behind-the-scenes as well.
- I think it's really cool how J. Lo's been able to balance an acting career and a music career. That's something I strive for.
- I was almost 8 years old when I was watching a kid on a TV commercial, and I told my mom that I wanted to do the same thing. She said that I would need to get an agent and that she would research it.
- I'd say that if you had a strained relationship with your mom, for whatever reason, the best thing to do is be open with each other, talk it over, try and work it out somehow as opposed to just putting a wall up and pushing them away.
- I've written a few songs that have to do with being in a relationship, the bad and the good.
- If you're going through friendship issues, I would say, first of all take a step back. How important is the friendship to you? Sometimes, if someone's not being a good friend to you and isn't treating you the way you should be treated, then you kind of have to move on sometimes.
- It's nice to just embrace the natural beauty within you.
- My mom is not trying to live vicariously through me.
- Someone once told me that something they really liked about me was that they thought that I was really down to earth and not high-maintenance. I think that was cool. It's important to stay grounded.
- Someone's career that I admire would have to be Justin Timberlake's because he started off on Disney and he made this huge film career and huge solo music career. I really respect him as an artist.
- To even be called the 'teen queen' is crazy.
- When I go to a concert, I can't help but feel happy and everything else just goes away. I hope everyone feels that way at my concerts.
- You know when you have a good relationship with someone when you are just perfectly happy to be quiet and just hang out and do nothing.