Quotes by William Gibson
- Cyberspace. A consensual hallucination experienced daily by billions of legitimate operators, in every nation, by children being taught mathematical concepts.
- Dreaming in public is an important part of our job description, as science writers, but there are bad dreams as well as good dreams. We're dreamers, you see, but we're also realists, of a sort.
- It's impossible to move, to live, to operate at any level without leaving traces, bits, seemingly meaningless fragments of personal information.
- The 'Net is a waste of time, and that's exactly what's right about it.
- The future has already arrived. It's just not evenly distributed yet.
- Time moves in one direction, memory in another.