Quotes by Zoe Saldana
- Basically, there's not enough sex in movies, that's it. I'm trying to say it, people. I miss sex in movies because sex is natural, guns are not.
- Glamour is about feeling good in your own skin.
- Growing up, my dolls were doctors and on secret missions. I had Barbie Goes Rambo.
- Happiness is nothing but temporary moments here and there - and I love those. But I would be bored out of my mind if I were happy all the time.
- I just want to be a part of great stories, whether I'm part of an amazing ensemble cast or I'm leading it or the antagonist or whatever.
- I think as an American society, when we're paying too many taxes or dealing with war, we don't want to see sad things at the movies.
- I'm a sci-fi girl. If I can have anything in life, I'd want tons of great science-fiction movies and stories. It's so progressive, beautiful, and imaginative.
- I'm learning the power of going away for the weekend and keeping myself company.
- I'm so intrigued by women throughout history where the significance of what they were representing at that time is obscured by the fact a man saved them or they were prostitutes.
- I'm very accepting with my age. It's like notches on your belt: experience, wisdom, and a different kind of beauty. There comes a day when you've become comfortable in your skin.
- It takes a lot of courage to face up to things you can't do because we feed ourselves so much denial.
- People think of Latina women as being fiery and fierce, which is usually true. But I think the quality that so many Latinas possess is strength. I'm very proud to have Latin blood.