10:55 29 August 2017
All you have to do is follow these steps:
· Decide if you want to use a central automation hub – When exploring the possibilities of creating a truly smart home, it is important to start by deciding whether you want to use a central automation hub that will integrate every smart device you’re using. One of the industry leaders in this segment is the Samsung SmartThings hub, which you can use to connect up to 200 different devices.
· Home automation for appliances – You now have the option to take advantage of smart appliances designed to automate some tasks. Some examples are iRobot Roomba 890 smart vacuum and the LG SmartThinQ fridge.
· Automated home security – Secure your home and have peace of mind by taking advantage of smart locks, door and window sensors and security cameras, among others.
· Home lighting automation – This allows you to do a range of things like adjusting the lighting levels or colour with your smartphone or even setting up complicated lighting schedules to integrate with home security sensors.
· Home automation for heating and cooling – Smart thermostats like the Nest Thermostat can be integrated with your motion trackers and other sensors to adjust the climate control schedule accordingly, allowing you to save on your utility bills.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website