11 Types of Attractions at Vegas
Plan your trip and be sure to take advantage of deals so you can see more attractions.
14:11 11 April 2013
Las Vegas has a little bit of everything, so many families like to travel there and view multiple different attractions that can enthrall diverse audiences. There are activities to satisfy a number of different interests, from simple relaxation activities to adrenaline-inducing activities.
If you go to Las Vegas, you’ll be sure to catch some of the best at Vegas, whether it is shows, tours, or attractions. Here are some of the things you may consider on your holiday to Las Vegas:
- Vibrant Nightlife—visits any of the numerous clubs such as “Pure” for carefree fun. Voo Doo Nightclub, Haze, LAX, TAO, Coyote Ugly, Liquid, Hyde Bellagio, The Act Nightclub
- Vegas Balloon Rides—if you’ve always wanted to have your turn in a hot-air balloon, be sure to
- Adventuredome Theme Park—if you’re looking for adrenaline-inducing activities, or exhilarating experiences, this is the place for you.
- Arts Factory—this houses a collection of artists, architects, photographers, graphic designers and galleries in one place that will impress art lovers.
- Bellagio Fountains—though much is said about these fountains, the water that moves to the music is a must-see and definitely part of the best at Vegas.
- Auto Collections—perfect for the auto enthusiasts in your family, this showroom is full of stunning classic cars.
- Bathhouse Spa—you know when you hear the word “spa” that this is the perfect place to relax.
- Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens—when you need a little colour and a quieter atmosphere this has your number.
- Circus Acts—you can’t go back home without seeing one of the outstanding circus performances.
- CSI: Experience—if you feel the need to exercise your neurons while on holiday visit a setup crime scene, collect the evidence and solve the case.
- Discovery Children’s Museum—keep little ones busy at this hands-on museum made to entice and entertain kids.
These are just a few of the notable attractions that could be considered some of the best at Vegas, but there’s so much more to see as well, so plane for quite a few busy days.