Five Cruise Options to Lift the Spirits When on Holiday
Consider a cruise for your next family holiday travel plan.
13:52 10 April 2013
There is nothing quite like a holiday to lift the spirits and rejuvenate the body and mind. Cruises provide relaxing and fun atmospheres as well as opportunities to see new places and experience different cultures.
Here are a few of the different cruise options that might refresh the spirit on the next holiday excursion:
- Carnival Cruises—ships have many options to keep youngsters entertained including playgrounds and pools on board the ship.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises—some of the largest ships have amazing options like ziplines, merry-go-rounds, and even ice skating rinks. Notable characters such as Shrek even sometimes appear on board.
- Princess Alaska Cruises—if your children love the outdoors this cruise will be invigorating and entertaining. Kids can learn all about wildlife, earn badges, and conduct experiments in marine biology. Even blossoming chefs can take some classes on board, and to burn those calories the shop also offers kids and teens a special yoga program.
- Crystal Serenity —appealing to parents because of the policy that states kids under 18 rides free on the cruise, and appealing to children for the dedicated play area, kid’s cooking classes, and viewing the backstage are of the on-board theatre. Always a fun cruise option.
- Queen Mary 2—older kids will enjoy the cruise when they have access to their own gaming systems like Playstation 3, and kids of all ages can go to fancy balls in special dresses and tuxes. There is also children’s dress-up high tea, and a planetarium to teach passengers about the stars and planets.
There are also specific learning cruise options which can cover topics that range from aquatic themes, to learning baseball pitches, to history lessons, to how TV shows are put together.
There’s always the possibility of going on a cruise simply to enjoy the beautiful scenery though, and places such as Alaska, Russia, and Canada are popular cruise destinations.