11:11 10 February 2011
Singer Charlotte Church and her two children were almost killed after a faulty boiler was discovered to be leaking gas into her home.
According to The Sun, the 24-year-old had been suffering from headaches for weeks and only realised she was being poisoned after she installed a carbon monoxide detector.
The Welsh star told friends that she felt lucky to be alive.
A source told the newspaper:
Charlotte was terrified when she found out what had been happening. Charlotte is probably lucky that the house is so big and airy.
Church has two children with ex-boyfriend Rugby player Gavin Henson, three-year-old Ruby and two-year-old Dexter, who are also said to have been at risk from the leak.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook