06:02 07 February 2010
A great way to get the kids excited about good food, this recipe makes meal times fun – and tasty too!
15 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 4.
See “CAN-veniently Nutritious” for more recipes
|2 large potatoes
410g can meatballs in tomato sauce
|415g can baked beans
50g mozzarella, grated
1. Prick the potatoes and bake in a microwave for 5-6 minutes or until a knife can be inserted easily to the soft flesh. (This could also be done in the oven if preferred - but will take approx 1 hour)
2. Cut the potatoes in half and scoop a few spoonfuls of flesh out of the potatoes.
3. Meanwhile, empty the contents of the meatballs and baked beans into a saucepan and heat gently.
4. Spoon into the potato boats and sprinkle with the cheese.
5. Cook under a preheated grill until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
Saturated Fats: 4.7g
This recipe and image is copyrighted to Canned Food UK.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook