19:08 28 March 2013
The 26th of March was another set of Qualifiers for the men’s football leagues, envying for a spot in the 2014 World Cup which will be held in Brazil. A number of matches were played so this is a list compiled from the matches played and the resulting winner of the matches.
• Uzbekistan versus Lebanon—This World Cup Qualifier resulted in an overall Uzbekistan win; they scored the only goal of the game.
• Jordan versus Japan—Jordan was declared the overall winner with two goals against Japan’s one goal.
• Ecuador versus Paraguay—Ecuador turned out to be the clear winner in this match ending with four goals to Paraguay’s total of one goal.
• Bolivia versus Argentina— This match resulted in a draw with the one goal for Bolivia and one for Argentina.
• Solomon Islands versus New Zealand—This World Cup Qualifier match ended with a win for New Zealand with New Zealand scoring three goals and Solomon Islands scoring none.
• Wales versus Croatia—The game set resulted in a win for Croatia with a total of one goal for Wales and two for Croatia.
• Montenegro versus England—This game ended with an even score of one goal for Montenegro, and one for England.
• Serbia versus Scotland—Serbia was declared the winner of this game with a total of two goals to Scotland’s zero.
• Republic of Ireland versus Austria—Resulted in a draw with each team scoring two goals.
For a complete list of the matches visit the official FIFA.com website for details. As it stands now the men’s rankings put Spain in the lead with the most points followed by Germany, Argentina, England, Italy, Colombia, and Portugal.
It is apparent that Spain will be the team to defeat during the 2014 World Cup. They previously won the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
Be aware of the potential risks involved with online betting and online gambling.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook