13:04 09 February 2013
Anybody who has an internet connection knows what online casinos are or at least, has a rough idea. These are the digital counterparts of live, traditional casinos. Instead of going to places like Las Vegas to gamble, one can just sit in front of their computer and play.
But is online casino better than live casinos? Well, there are advantages but there are also disadvantages:
• It’s comfortable. Instead of dressing up, getting your car ready, and driving to traditional casinos, you can just open your computer and with just few clicks on your mouse, you’re ready to play even in your pajamas.
• It is cheaper. Evidently, you can avoid spending money on transportation, accommodation, and expensive meals when playing online.
• Higher bonuses and prizes. Online casinos do not need to spend too much money on overhead costs; they also do not need to rent huge buildings on popular cities so they evidently save a lot of money. Because of this, they can afford to offer players higher bonuses and prizes.
• No social interaction. Some people prefer traditional casinos because they get to meet and interact with other people. This isn’t obviously possible with online casino.
• System downtime. This is the most common problem that players encounter online. This can be very frustrating especially during peak hours or peak seasons when players are unable to go through the system.
• Withdrawal issues. Unlike with traditional casinos where the payouts are almost always instant, withdrawing money online can be a huge hassle. Some casinos will ask for certain documents to prove the player’s identity and this can take a lot of time.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook