06:11 25 June 2011
15 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 4-6.
410g can borlotti beans, drained
198g can sweetcorn, drained
150g Farfalle pasta
1 medium red onion, finely sliced
Juice of ½ lemon
5 Tbsp olive oil
1. In a large saucepan cook the pasta as directed on the pack.
2. Drain the pasta, rinse it in cold water then set aside to drain and cool.
3. In a large bowl combine the borlotti beans, sweetcorn and red onion.
4. Using a fork, whisk together the lemon juice and oil, and season to taste.
5. Add the pasta and dressing to the bean mix, tumbling together to coat all ingredients with dressing and serve.
Hints and Tips
For a more substantial salad add a can of sustainable tuna, flaked and drained.
Sat Fat: 1.8g
This recipe and image is copyrighted to Canned Food UK.