06:55 19 April 2014
Why not this Easter get your children or grandchildren to help you make Easter eggs? This activity isn’t only fun, it will also help you strengthen your bond with them.
Here’s a simple guide that you and your grandkids can follow when making Easter eggs:
1. First, prepare all the ingredients, which include eggs, oil, food colouring, vinegar, and plastic cups.
2. Next step is to boil the eggs on medium heat setting.
3. Remove the eggs from the heat as soon as the water comes to a full boil.
4. Remove the eggs from the pan and immediately soak them in cold water.
5. Let stand and allow eggs to cool completely.
6. In a plastic cup, combine one tablespoon of food coloring with 2 tablespoon vinegar to make your own dye.
7. Drop the egg gently to the plastic cup and leave them for 1-2 minutes.
8. Remove the egg and pat dry with paper towel.
9. Use crayons to decorate the eggs. Encourage your grandkids to use their imagination when decorating the eggs. Also, exchange great stories with them to strengthen your bond and to make your quality time even more memorable.
10. Have fun with your grandkids!
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook