14:09 09 February 2013
Valentine’s Day is one time where you think of your loved ones. And you don’t necessarily have to spend a fortune on them in order to be romantic on Valentine’s Day. So, if you want to make it cheap this year, here are our Top 10 Cheap Valentine’s Day Gifts…
1. Flowers: If you’re buying for a woman who said you had to buy roses for Valentine’s Day? If you prefer why not simply buy a couple of roses instead of a dozen? Or, we’re pretty sure any woman would love to receive flowers no matter what they were. This is one way you can keep it cheap this year.
2. Personalised Gift: A cheap gift you could buy your Valentine could be a present with their name on it. This could be in the form of a key ring, or even a magnet with their star-sign on. Why not buy both, as well as a personalised mug this Valentine’s Day?
3. Jewellery: It just had to be in our Top 10 for Valentine’s Day! You don’t have to spend a lot of money, a simple bracelet or necklace would do the trick, and these can be very affordable.
4. Chocolates: Of course chocolates are in our Top 10 list this week! If you’re buying for her, chocolates are a sure way to your woman’s heart. Whether you’re married or just starting out, look to a nice box of chocolates for your Valentine for 2013.
5. Two tickets: We don’t mean buy your Valentine concert tickets that cost hundreds of pounds for them to go and see their favourite band, one cheap gift idea would be to buy two tickets for your local cinema. What a romantic idea!
6. A promise: This has to be in our Top 10 Cheap Valentine’s Day Gifts! Depending on the promise it may not cost you anything at all. You may offer to wash the dishes for the next month, or offer to do all of the washing and ironing to show your love.
7. A romantic meal: We’re not saying that taking your loved one out for a romantic meal to a swanky restaurant will be cheap, but there are affordable ways to treat someone on Valentine’s Day depending on your budget. Forget the champagne, why not enjoy some simple food and good company?
8. A book: To give someone a book is a very thoughtful idea if they are interested in reading. It shows you have put effort in, have thought about what they want and also that you care. That’s why it’s in our Top 10 Cheap Valentine’s Day Gifts.
9. A CD: You don’t have to go out and buy a romantic album (unless you want to). A cheap Valentine’s Day gift could be a CD that you know your loved one will listen to and enjoy! You could even buy two or three and it still wouldn’t cost you the earth!
10. A DVD night: Why not cosy up this Valentine’s Day with a movie? You could make a delicious home-made meal, buy in some popcorn for your film and kick-back with your loved one on Valentine’s Day. We’ve heard that staying in seems to be the new going out!
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook