13:09 11 November 2010
This tasty soup is a quick and easy winter warmer.
30 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 3-4.
See U. Can Cook for more recipes devised with James Martin.
1 chopped onion
150g can cannellini, drained
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan
2. Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes until golden
3. Add the celery and courgette and fry for a further 2 minutes
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, vegetable stock and cannellini beans
5. Bring to the boile and then add the spaghetti, snapping it into small strands as you add it
6. Simmer for around 10 minutes or until the spaghetti is tender
7. Season to taste and serve with the crusty bread
3 to 4
Try adding finely shredded greens for a bit of an added twist
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook