10 Reasons Why React JS Can Be Best Choice for Your Project
Read on for reasons why one would like one of their web applications to be developed using precisely React JS.
12:58 28 July 2021
What is React JS
We’d highly recommend that if you are starting with a React JS web development project, go for the most experienced React developers for hire and if I were you, I wouldn’t save on that kind of resource.
So React JS was developed by a Facebook software engineer, and up to date, the library is being maintained and managed by Facebook. The first time the technology got to be implemented was in 2011 when Facebook decided to deploy React JS in its News Feed, and later it got to be implemented on Instagram. React JS currently holds the place as one of the most popular JS libraries because of its large community behind and strong foundation.
The front-end library is used for handling the view layer, and it is better known as the “M” in the “MVC” architecture for web applications, as well as for mobile applications. One of the greatest React JS features is that the library allows the developer to create reusable UI components.
React JS being an SEO-friendly tech, might be the greatest of its features! If you haven’t heard anything about SEO until now, you’d probably been living under a rock.
SEO is the key to success for any online business. Plain and simple. Of course, there are many more factors to online success, but you are lost without proper SEO implementation on your website. Nothing you do will serve without adequate search engine optimization.
Before we go into how React JS helps you out, we’ll have to know how the technology used in the development process of your web application can impact the way you rank on Google. So the lower your web application load time is and the faster the rendering speed gets, the higher your web application will rank on Google.
So let’s get into how React JS helps your web application to rank higher. First, react JS has a high-speed rendering, which significantly affects the application loading time, which is reduced. Furthermore, using React JS library on your web application development process helps significantly in securing the much-wanted first rank place on the Google Search Engine Result Page.
Have a look at other React JS features that could be much useful:
- React JS plus an expert level React web developer can do wonders and build some rich UIs, which is a must if you want people to love your app and use it intuitively
- Pairing React JS with the optional syntax extension JSX will make it possible for the developer to write their own components.
- Allows UI building through the native React JS declarative components.
- The technology is known to uplifts the developer’s productivity.
- React JS offers a component reusability feature (using the same digital objects more than once) that was created by Facebook to amplify the library because the updates of the complex application could actually turn out to be a real nightmare for the developing team and the modification of one component often could affect the other components.
- Code (component) reusability is precisely the thing that provides the better code maintenance that other libraries can offer.
- React JS’s every component has its own internal logic, which makes them easier for manipulation and ultimately boosts the whole team’s productivity.
- React JS deploys a DOM model tree structure that makes it easier to get better performance for a more complex application as you’ll be defining the structure since the beginning of the app development.
- The virtual DOM feature allows the developing team to test every change and calculate the risks we’d undergo if we decided to implement the change before making the actual change in the DOM.