5 Legal Ways to Download Music From YouTube
You may have heard about the YouTube Red subscription service that was recently released.
03:35 25 November 2022
You may have heard about the YouTube Red subscription service that was recently released. If you don't want to pay for the monthly fee, or don't think it's worth it, then you should check out these five legal ways to download music from YouTube.
5 Legal Ways to Download Music From YouTube
There are many legal ways to download music from YouTube. Some of the most popular methods include:
- Use a YouTube Downloader: A number of free and paid YouTube downloaders are available online. Some of the most popular ones include SaveFrom.net, YTDVideoDownloader, and Video downloading for Windows.
- Use a Video Converter: Another option is to use a video converter such as 7-Zip to extract the video files from the YouTube video and save them locally on your computer.
- Use File-Sharing Sites: One way to download music from YouTube is to use file-sharing sites such as BitTorrent and Kickass Torrents to share the music files with other users.
- Use a YouTube Downloader Extension: There are a number of extensions available for Google Chrome, Firefox, and Opera that allow you to easily download the videos from YouTube.
- Use MP3Juices: Some users prefer to use apps such as this site to download the videos from YouTube. MP3 Juice is the best way to search, download, and listen to MP3 music to your heart's content. Searching is easy- just type in what you're looking for, or choose one of our popular playlists. As with most YouTube videos, the quality of these files is high. What may differ from most other YouTube audio downloads is that we try to maintain the quality of the original file with these downloads. We make it really simple—just download the MP3 file you want and enjoy it anywhere!
How to Download Music from YouTube?
YouTube is a great resource for finding music, but downloading the music can be complicated. There are several legal ways to download music from YouTube.
The first way to download music from YouTube is to use a video streaming service like Netflix or Hulu. These services allow you to watch videos on your computer and then save the videos for later viewing. After watching a video, click the "Cast & Play" button on the bottom right corner of the screen. This will open up a Cast menu where you can select "Cast From Video." Select "YouTube" from the list of sources and enter the name of the song or video you want to play. Click "OK" and start playing the video.
Another way to download music from YouTube is to use a media player like VLC Media Player or Windows Media Player. Open the video you want to download and click on "File," then select "Save As." In the Save As dialog box, enter a file name and choose a location on your computer. The media player will start playing the video while it downloads it.
If you don't have either of these media players, there are other options available. One option is Google Chrome's built-in YouTubeDownloader extension. This extension allows you to download videos without leaving Chrome browser window. Another option is Firefox's built-in Download Manager addon which allows you to download multiple files at once from YouTube using one simple dialog box.
List of Websites that Allow Free Downloads of YouTube Videos
- The first and most popular way to download music from YouTube is through the use of a YouTube downloader. These tools allow you to save videos and music files directly to your computer. There are numerousdownloaders available, so it is important to find one that meets your needs and preferences.
- Another option is to use a video converter tool. With this approach, you can convert the video file into a format that can be saved and shared. Some converters offer more features than others, so it is important to research which one will fit your needs best.
- Finally, there are also third-party tools that allow users to download videos and music without needing any software or plugins. These websites work independently of any other sites on the internet, which makes them more secure and reliable.
If you're like most people, you love music and enjoy listening to it on your computer or mobile devices. But did you know that you can legally download music from YouTube? In this article, we'll outline five different ways to do just that. Whether you want to save the music offline for future listening or want to share the music with a friend, these methods will get the job done. So what are you waiting for? Get downloading!