A Few Suggestions On Amazing Family Holidays for 2013
Get out and about for some crazy and engaging fun for the entire family.
10:13 11 April 2013
Family holiday is the time to experience new things together, to rejuvenate, and to reconnect as a family. There are many amazing sights to see and events to participate in across the world, or right at home in the UK.
Whether your family is looking for something adventurous or a quiet time at a spa, there is a place that can accommodate your wishes and passions. Here are a few odd places you may not have known about:
- Japan is a great destination for cat lovers and Hello Kitty fans as well. There are special cafés which allow felines to roam free much to the delight of cat enthusiasts.
- Toronto is a place for dog lovers with an event called “Woofstock” with dog speed dating, stupid-tricks contest, and the Running of the Pugs.
- Singapore boasts the world’s tallest Ferris Wheel, while other amazing Ferris Wheels grace many other places as well.
- Cruise on the Carnival Breeze are complete with fun waterslides, SkyCourse ropes, lively games that are like giant versions of Sorry! and Yahtzee for a great family holiday.
- British Columbia is home to the Ainsworth Hot Springs Resort. The hot springs are actually located in a cave which makes this a unique family holiday destination. You can look in many other areas for caves to explore as well
- Carlsbad California will get a brand new hotel based on a Lego design complete with an entrance guarded by a Lego dragon and buccaneer-inspired rooms.
- London’s Hoxton Hall has circus acts with performers dressed in googly-eyed ant costumes or other insect-themed costumes.
These are just some of the more unusual ideas for a family holiday. People are used to the traditional hotel and water-park fare, so why not surprise the family with something truly extraordinary this year?
One of these may be just what the family needs, or perhaps you’ll find something similar when doing your own search.