16:28 30 October 2013
Sir Alex Ferguson’s autobiography is now officially the UK’s quickest-selling non-fiction book since 1998 which is when the records began.
Selling 115,547 copies last week alone, the acclaimed football manager’s tome beats the record set by Delia Smith who sold 112,000 copies in its first week.
Based on official figures, book lovers spent £1.4million on Fergie’s book last week. This is another great success for Sir Alex who is currently on a theatre tour to discuss his professional career managing the likes of Manchester United.
The all time best-sellers are listed below:
1. Sir Alex Ferguson - My Autobiography - 115,547
2. Delia Smith - How to Cook - book two - 112,000
3. Tony Blair - A Journey - 92,000
4. David Beckham - My Side - 86,000
5. Paul Burrell - A Royal Duty - 77,000
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook