Best Games for Party: An Alternative Way to Play Free Penny Slots
Here is our detailed review of the most popular games to try and make your party more joyful!
18:08 10 August 2021
Are you bored with ordinary games? If you want to try new and have real fun with your friends, we have prepared various interesting options. If you enjoy all kinds of activities, these variations will excite you more. Here is our detailed review of the most popular games to try and make your party more joyful!
Game Of Chance on Your Party
Want to check your fortune and have fun? Try to play free penny slots or roulette together with your friends. So to make the process more fun and unforgettable you should prepare your favorite alcohol. During gambling activities, if you lose, you have to take a shot! Below you can choose games to entertain your guests!
Slots online at party
Slot machines are in general very popular. A luck-based game will bring everyone real fun. You are neither required to learn the rules nor do winning outcomes depend on you. All you need to do is to choose a slot and spin the reels. The aim is to trigger winning combinations of symbols. Before playing a slot, we advise checking out the combinations of symbols that it contains. Then, when a certain combination lands - you need to drink. You are not only enjoying a fascinating slot machine but also have fun drinking with your buddies.
Roulette is a popular board game that has many fans around the world and we know how to add spice for this game. In front of the participants, there is a roulette wheel with numbers from zero to 36. The goal of players is to guess the color of the number that will land when the roulette wheel stops. If a red number falls out, a player drinks alcohol. If a black number falls out, a player drinks a soft drink. Wins one who remains the soberes.
Such special roulettes are sold on the internet in public domain. For example, following the link, players can purchase it and play at home or with friends. In addition to roulette itself, the kit includes a set of glasses for alcohol and soft drinks. Such devices help to feel an atmosphere of excitement and joyful.
If you do not want to buy a game, then you can download a mobile application. It is available on both Android and iOS devices. At this link, participants can install the application and enjoy it in a large company.
Two dice can be used before the party starts to warm up guests. To play you need two dice and shots with alcohol. When certain combinations land, you will have to drink. Thus, if the sum of numbers per die is six or has six on dice, then the player must drink. For each duplicate numbers on dice, you must drink alcohol. If two threes or sixes fall out, then you should drink one additional shot. If dice fell to the floor, then all participants in the game drink shots. The main thing is to beware of similar numbers so as not to get drunk very quickly. We remind you that it is necessary to drink alcohol responsibly. If you don't feel well, you shouldn't play!
Drinking Poker Game
Playing poker with alcohol is one of the most exciting entertainment options available at parties. As for the rules, players receive two cards each, and 3 cards are placed on the table. The cards in the player's hands are a continuation of the cards on the table. So after each circle, one more card is added. When there are five cards on the table, the players show their cards and the highest combination wins. As for where to find poker combination lists, they are on the web.
Thus, players continue to use these rules as a basis. However, in certain situations, you need to drink. There are several such occurrences:
- Ace of spades appears on the game table - all players are drinking.
- Pair of twos wins: winner points to another player and that player drinks.
- Card 3 is on the playing field - players count from three to zero and point at any other participant, but themselves. Player, pointed at by most, drinks.
- Player wins with a big card (J-A) - all participants drink, except winner.
- Queen falls on the playing field - all girls have to drink. If there are no girls on the team, then again they count from three and point at another player.
- King falls on the playing field - all boys have to drink. If there are no boys on the team, players count from three and point to another player.
- Player goes all-in, then everyone drinks.
- Player has two aces in his hands - everyone drinks, emptying the container.
Games of Chance To Be Not Bored At a Party
If the games above require stuff to prepare, we wanted to provide you with a list of simple alternatives that can be played at any time, anywhere. Games below will help you have a great time:
- Paranoia. Players gather at one table, and any participant asks a certain question in the ear of another one, starting with the question word "who". For example, one person asks another person a question: "Who had the most girls?" or "Who moved the most?" Another player names who he thinks it is. If other players are wondering what the question was, they should have a drink. Then the person who asked the question will have to voice it.
- Beer Pong. There are glasses of alcohol in front of teams. There can be up to 10 or more of them. The goal of the participants is to hit the opponent's cup with the help of a table tennis ball. If a player hits, then the opponent drinks this glass. Players can change, and the game continues until the drinks run out. Thus, the desire to get the opposing team drunk adds a special edge to this game.
- Truth or Drink. An alternative version of the game Truth or Dare. A person is asked a question: "truth or booze?" The participant can choose one of them. If he chooses the truth, then he needs to answer the question that will be asked honestly, or he can have a drink instead.
- True or False Storytime. Each participant writes a word on a piece of paper. After that, the pieces are shuffled and the leader chooses one word. After that, he rolls the die and gets to remember the landed number. If the number is even, then the player tells a true story. If the number is odd, then the player comes up with a story. The goal of the other players is to guess whether the story is true or not. If the players guess correctly, then the leader drinks and vice versa.
- Sixes. In front of the player, there are six containers with different alcoholic liquids and different sizes. The player rolls the die and has a drink in accordance with its number. Thus, if the number 2 falls out, then the player needs to drink number 2. This continues until all the drinks have been drunk. The number of drinks may be higher depending on the number of dice that are used during the game. The cups can contain anything the organizer of the game wants.
- Flip it or Sip It. You will need a coin for this game. The player tosses a coin and has to guess whether it comes up heads or tails. If the player guesses correctly, he passes the coin further to the right. If the player guesses wrong, he drinks his drink and passes the coin to the left. The game can continue until the players run out of drinks. This is a very simple piece of entertainment that can be applied to any party.
- Higher or lower /Screw the dealer. One player is designated as the dealer. He deals one card to others and chooses one card for himself. In a circle, the players reveal their cards. If the player's card is higher than the dealer's card, then the dealer drinks. If the card is lower in seniority, then the player drinks. Dealers can change from circle to circle.
It is easy to get discouraged and bored at a party. That's why it is necessary to play various games that will help keep you tipsy and raise the fun. At parties, this is easy to organize, as many people are about the same age and have similar interests. Thus, it will be easier to spike conversations, create new bonds, and simply have a good time. However, we hasten to remind you that you need to drink alcohol responsibly and know when to stop!