05:02 18 September 2010
Looking to cook a substantial meal for four but don;t have time to slave over the oven? Try this recipe, packed with nutrients and protein.
10 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 4.
See “Ten Minute Tasters” for more recipes
|600g cod fillets
250g baby plum tomatoes, halved
250g amber tomatoes, halved
40g chopped fresh basil
400g can Italian cherry tomatoes
|390g can ratatouille
410g can lentils, drained
290g can whole button mushrooms, drained
200g low fat mozzarella cheese.
1. Mix the cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, lentils and ratatouille in a large baking tray.
2. Lay the cod fillets on top of the mixture and season.
3. Mix the basil, plum and amber tomatoes into a separate bowl and place over the top of the fish.
4. Tear the mozzarella into small portions and lay over the top each fillet.
5. Pre-heat the oven to 240°C/475°F/Gas Mark 9 and cook for 8-9 minutes. When ready, the mozzarella and tomatoes should be slightly browned and the fish should be tender and soft.
6. Serve each piece of fish with a generous portion of the ratatouille.
You can find sustainable fish at the supermarket.
Fat: 8 g
Protein: 46 g
Carbs: 69 g
This recipe and image is copyrighted to Canned Food UK.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website