CTV Game Development Company
The appetite for gaming continues to grow in the 21st century, and this hunger among consumers is only expanding with the advent of Connected TV - CTV
11:50 16 May 2021
Under these circumstances, forward-looking gamers are wasting no time in moving with the current.
What are the stats?
- 80% of homes in the U.S alone had a minimum of one CTV gadget in 2020.
- The number of U.S CTV users could reach 50 million by the end of 2021, and 62 million by 2023!
- About 60% of people in the UK already use CTV in place of traditional TV.
Several factors influence this surge in CTV popularity, though in CTV gaming specifically the emergence of Playcent, a leading game development company on the CTV market, is of notable significance.
Playcent consists of a top-quality game development team. This team came into existence when soont-be-Playcent developers noticed how most games on CTV were rather unprofessional. That's right, initially, the CTV market was flooded with games unfitting this multi-million-dollar industry. Playcent couldn't help but do something about it. Before delving deep into the offerings of Playcent, you should know what's what in CTV gaming.
CTV gaming: what is it?
To the unversed, this is a kind of console gaming that strongly resembles mobile gaming. In contrast with top-notch gaming consoles e.g. Playstation, CTV gaming offers simpler (casual) games.
[Put simply, CTV games are more like mobile games through a CTV platform]
CTV gaming - perks
- CTV gaming allows users to enjoy casual games on a larger screen. This has the advantage of improved graphics and people can share the screen.
- CTV games are casual and they offer relaxation. This is opposed to high-end gaming consoles that require a lot of thinking & focus. You can play CTV games to pass time while resting.
Disrupting CTV gaming with Playcent
A variety of CTV game development companies are available on Connected TV. These companies provide a range of fascinating games. But Playcent Games seem to be in their own league.
What's the secret?
As mentioned previously, Playcent has an expert team of developers, storytellers, & designers. These professionals ensure that all games released are engaging and top quality.
Some of the Playcent games that have quickly become fan-favorites are slot games. The slot games come with dozens of spine-tingling missions and loads of bonuses. Navigating the interface is quite easy; Playcent games are flawlessly adapted for Connected TV. All you need to do is to download them and enjoy.
Playcent allows casino admirers to enjoy a Vegas-like ambience in the coziness of their homes. Crazino slots may be the most relaxing TV slot game ever. Gamers get to enjoy crazy epic wins and watch the virtual money roll in. And by the way, a “wheel of fortune” is also available.
As if that's not enough, players can also earn coins and move to new levels as they continue to win. Some of the slots available include:
Mystery of Magic;
Burger Chef, etc.
There is no better way of enjoying free time with family and friends than CTV games.
The final word
Streaming and CTV gaming have replaced the traditional TV ecosystem. Users who move with the times have already moved to this new platform. There is so much fun to have on Connected TV!
- Game development companies such as Playcent are doing a bang-up job of providing enthralling CTV games. More companies should join to develop higher quality games.
- Users should opt for CTV gaming as it is one of the best means of refreshing oneself while sitting at home.
- Advertisers can grab hold of this opportunity to reach a broader audience.
- Connected TV is here to stay, and adaptation is the best way forward.