Family Fun Abounds With Attractions in Las Vegas
Find out which attractions will be perfect for your family holiday.
12:15 09 April 2013
One of the most unique places to visit is Las Vegas. The attractions in Las Vegas are everything from symphonic performances, to mobster museums. If you’re looking for excitement, adventure, fun, and entertainment this is the place to be.
There’s enough variety in Las Vegas to satisfy the most selective holiday traveller. Here are just a few of the interesting experiences you could have in
- Attend the new Smith Centre for the Performing Arts and catch a symphony performance.
- Try indoor skydiving in a specially-designed wind tunnel used by professional skydivers.
- Visit one of the theme parks and spend a day on the different rides.
- Enjoy the national parks in the area for some outdoor trekking fun.
- Visit the Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage Hotel and Casino is sure to be one of the favourite attractions in Las Vegas.
- Drive a Ferrari F430 GT race car at the Motor Speedway and take it for a spin, you get five laps.
- If you love trying different cuisines, go on one of the cuisine tours that will expose you to amazing diverse palate-pleasing dishes.
- Have some fun in the sun with the Mini Baja Chase where you race over the sandy dunes.
- Score! Is the place for all sports enthusiasts with memorabilia, athlete appearances, autograph signing, and a broadcasting station?
If you crave adventure, excitement, or just some outdoor fun in the sun that’s a little more stimulating than lying on a beach towel, this is the perfect place for you. There are many family-friendly spots and activities, many of which come at affordable prices.
There are activities available for every preference with these attractions in Las Vegas. Search online to ensure you and your family travel with the best deals, and make sure to take advantage of any included breakfast buffets to help maintain your holiday budget.