Our response to Covid-19 (‘coronavirus’)
At unprecedented times like these, we understand our customers are even more reliant upon the services we provide, whether for staying in touch with family and friends, working from home, online schooling or entertainment.
Below we have set out some of the steps we are taking to keep our people safe and you connected and how you can help us help you.
We are here. The majority of our UK based customer care and technical support people are now working from home with full and secure access to our systems so they can continue to help you. We are following all official guidelines and keeping our people regularly updated with important information and health and safety advice. For those ‘key workers’ who are unable to work from home, additional measures have been put in place, including:
- Increased information, training and awareness programmes
- Additional safety and hygiene methods, including increased cleaning of office space and additional hand washing facilities.
- Social distancing in the workplace, with desks and workstations being positioned at least 2m apart
- Staggered working hours
- Cancelling all staff events and non-essential travel
How you can help us
- Be patient. Our people are working hard to stay safe and keep you connected.
- Use our online Live Chat whenever possible (we can help our customers more efficiently using Live Chat whilst ensures that our telephone lines remain available for our more vulnerable customers)
- If you do need to speak with us our teams are ready to help, but the wait time may be longer than usual and you may hear some additional background noise, for which we apologise.
Ways you can contact us
Live Chat https://www.supanet.co.uk/contact
Phone 01282 214 555
Phone lines are open Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00
Live Chat is open Monday - Friday 09:00 to 20:00 Saturday 09:00 to 18:00 and Sunday 10:30 to 16:30 - www.supachat.com
Keeping our customers connected
To respond to the increase in traffic and usage at this time, our network engineers are monitoring the performance of our networks 24/7 and liaising closely with our valued partners to ensure that, as required, we continue to add capacity to our network so that we meet demand.
In the event that there is a fault with your service that cannot be fixed remotely, we will liaise with you and the engineers to prioritise your need and ensure that any repair work is undertaken safely and in compliance with appropriate mandated guidelines.
As an independent ISP it is more important than ever for you to help us by paying for the services we provide. This way we can continue to keep our prices low and provide services to all of our customers at this important time. Paying by your usual payment method and on time helps greatly as it ensures the continuity of your service, reduces our administration and allows us to focus on serving our customers.
If you do have genuine difficulties in paying for your services, please contact us as soon to discuss options that may be available to you.
Keeping you updated
Obviously this is a fast-moving and unprecedented situation for all of us. Our people will remain busy looking after our network so you can continue to stay connected to your people and do the things that matter to you most.
We will keep you updated as often as we can.
Stay home, stay safe and take care of each other.