08:54 21 February 2012
25 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 4.
1. Peel the cucumber, cut in half, remove seeds and finely dice.
2. Make the raita by mixing together the cucumber, mint, and yogurt. Season to taste and chill until required.
3. Heat the butter and oil in a deep sided frying pan or wok.
4. Add the onion and fry until soft, add the garlic and cumin seeds and continue frying for one minute.
5. Add potatoes and stir-fry for five minutes.
6. Add curry paste; stir well to coat the potatoes.
7. Add spinach, heat through and serve immediately with raita.
Hints and Tips:
Serve with barbecued meats.
This recipe and image is copyrighted to Canned Food UK.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website